Last modified: 09 June 2017
Terms and Conditions for Using Our Website
The term ‘Tipsographic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Tipsographic and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tipsographic. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tipsographic takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Tipsographic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tipsographic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10.09.2015.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website uses Google Adsense, a Web-advertising-service of Google Inc., United States (“Google”). Google Adsense uses “cookies” (text files) that are stored on your computer and allows an analysis of the use of this website by you.
Google Adsense also uses so-called “Web Beacons” (small invisible images) to gather information. Through the use of Web beacons simple actions such as the visitor traffic to the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and/or Web Beacon is information about your use of this site (Url), including your IP address and will be transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site in order to show and compile reports on website activity and ads for website operators and providing other services with website and internet related services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You canavoid storing cookies on your hard drive and the display of Web Beacons by choosing to accept in your browser settings, “cookies” (in MS Internet Explorer under “Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings”, in Firefox under Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies), we would point out however that this may prevent you from using all the features of this website.
By using this site you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described, and agree to the aforementioned purpose.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
YOU MAY REQUEST DETAILS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE HOLD ABOUT YOU UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998. A SMALL FEE WILL BE PAYABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE INFORMATION HELD ON YOU PLEASE WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
License Agreement for Using Our Templates
Important – Read Carefully
This End-User License Agreement (”EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Tipsographic that covers all Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice.org spreadsheets and/or templates (”TEMPLATES”) made by Tipsographic.
This EULA can also be found within the spreadsheet in a separate worksheet or as a pop-up comment in the cell containing the copyright notice.
This TEMPLATE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Each TEMPLATE is licensed, not sold.
1. Grant of License
This EULA grants you the right to download the SOFTWARE for personal use or for your company use. You may customize this template with your specific personal or company information and use and distribute this template and any documents including or derived from this template within your company, but you may not sell, resell, license, rent, lease, lend, or place on the public server (Internet) or otherwise transfer for value without written permission of Tipsographic.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Tipsographic may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
3. Notice Specific to the Software
THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”. TIPSOGRAPHIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE YOU ACCEPT THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OPERATE ERROR FREE, OR IDENTIFY ANY OR ALL ERRORS OR PROBLEMS, OR DO SO ACCURATELY. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE AS A CONSUMER.
Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TIPSOGRAPHIC BE LIABLE TO YOU, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE INCLUDING ANY EVENTS WHERE WE OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES, OR ANY MISTAKES AND NEGLIGENCE IN DEVELOPING THIS SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. BY DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING AND USING THIS SOFTWARE THE ORGANIZATION, BUSINESS, OR PERSON BEARS ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.