32 million Americans have already saved big bucks on Christmas gifts.
They’ve started holiday shopping during summer, according to a survey by creditcards.com.
You can make good deals too, all year round and just on everything.
Use the tips below to get the best prices, month by month.
The Best Days to Shop for Everything
Besides Black Friday, there are many money-saving shopping days throughout the year.
For a better chance of landing a good deal, circle these dates on the calendar:
- New Year’s Day, January 1—holidays, appliances, electricals
- Easter Monday—clothing, accessories
- May Day Bank Holiday, 1st Monday in May—hair-styling products, laptops, software
- The Steam Sale, June—video games, software
- Amazon Prime Day, July 12—televisions, e-readers, headphones
- Black Friday, 4th Friday in November—laptops, televisions
- Cyber Monday, the Monday after Black Friday—toys, video games, computers, vacuum cleaners
- Boxing Day, December 26—fashion, winter gear, gadgets
The Best Months to Shop for Everything
Whether you’re buying airline tickets, flowers, or anything else, the prices of some items always drop at the following months, like clockwork:
- JANUARY. Sports stores start to lure customers for fitness equipment, in sale while New Year’s resolutions are still in force. Clothing shops, on the other hand, have the best prices on suits, after the holiday rush.
- FEBRUARY. You can score on things like laundry units, vacuums, dishwashers, and refrigerators in February. New models arrive in winter, meaning you’ll spot deals on last year’s appliances.
- MARCH. As the weather starts getting warmer, it’s a great time to take advantage of spring sales at running or footwear store. Moreover, golfing season tees off, meaning last year’s irons are on sale.
Find out the top deals for the rest of the months on the guide below. QuickQuid put it together to give you an accurate and easy view of the best times to buy just about everything.
Print out a copy and stick it on your fridge.
You’ll make serious savings by planning your shopping well in advance!
Check out other great tips to get the most out of your money: